Photobook - pww

By Red Pomelo - 5/07/2018 06:39:00 PM

So I've subscribed to this photobook msia website, and for the first time, I felt like subscribing something is not a waste of time (and space in my mail). Hahaha.


They were giving out massive discounts on that particular weekend, where I bought around 13 or 15 vouchers of small landscape 8x6" soft cover (lol I think I got possessed or stg hahah), which is the size of your hands when you put it together (if you have big palms like mine lol). It was just RM10 (each, exc postage) which is waayyy more practical (I mean the price) than (from) RM89! 

Lucky me. 

Then I remembered about how my mum was mumbling about she can't look at any of our pictures (travel, events, etc) - because she don't know how to use a computer, 

So, I guess that was the major factor on how I got possessed hahahahha

So these are the books I've done so far, still need to get the rest done before the voucher validity ends. 



Ok, so there's an option for paper type. When checking out, they'll suggest you to upgrade to matte paper (the original is lustre paper), but they'll only suggest the best (as what they said) quality for your book. As I've already ordered both types of paper, I would say I personally think lustre paper gives more kinda photobook vibes than the matte paper. But the matte paper did produce better quality pictures, and eradicate the light reflections. 


-Matte paper-



-Lustre paper-
*You can see that they're a bit shiny

As for these books, there are templates provided and you just have to choose among them to make your book (they are not doing it for you okay). But in my case, I altered them a loooooot. Buuuuttt, the problem with this thing is that you can't escape from errors (WHICH I HATE SO MUCH TO SEE THOSE)  no matter how much you try to correct them. I'm like, checking my pb for the 10th thousand times before placing order, and yet, when you can preview them (the-after ordered-preview) there's still so many errors that irritates maa eyes urrrghhhh!

If you're lazy as hell, choose a template, then just auto fill it. But I don't think you're gonna like the results, esp if you're as fussy as me hahahaha.

That's it. Bye!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments