Time;

By Red Pomelo - 10/10/2017 05:23:00 AM

It's almost impossible to believe how fast time can travel. I posted my early journey to UK on my previous posts, and now, looking back, it was roughly 2 years ago and all I have with me now are memories and experience that I couldn't even emphasize how important this journey is to me. It has been few months since I got back home for good. I am certainly going to miss my room during my first year, my house and housemates during my second year, all the cooking, the weather, the bus, the 'me' time, and everything about this journey.

I am forever grateful to God and my parents for this chance, to live away from my family and to be able to teach myself to be independent in a faraway land. I discover so many things and yet, the more you learn, the more you realize how much you don't know.

Traveling makes me wanna travel even more.

Apart from that, I do realize that there so many time that I have wasted doing nothing significant whilst I am actually capable of doing so much than just ordinary things.

But still, I'm glad that I have met good people, maintaining a quality relationship, spending my time with these people seems to have had helped me a lot throughout this journey. I can't deny how much these people had done for me, I couldn't be more thankful.

But not to forget to all the nasty, malevolent, obnoxious attitude people who came into my life, thank you for the lesson. I do hate what you did, and it's a lie if I say I didn't hate you, but I try not to. Because of your malicious attitude, you are hurting other people, taking advantage on them, and yet not everyone could be as outspoken as they should be towards you. Probably because fighting you don't seem like it's going to worth their time and energy (because you're going to deny all the way anyway). 
Well, I take it as a bad experience and I do hope that I don't have to meet people who have the attitude as bad as yours in my life anymore. But thanks to you, if I did in the future, I now know better on what I should do towards these people in this category. I may be sound evil, but heartless people like you should learn your lesson too.

So Alhamdulillah, despite everything, I passed with a second class (upper) degree. I am so glad that I actually manage my time pretty well (lol).

To be honest, I have my own dream, my own dream career, that I dont mind if it cant make me rich, but I know I'll be happy if I am able to do it. But you know, sometimes, what you like and you think you can do, is not necessarily the best for you :)

So I'm going to just follow the flow and look forward to what is going to happen in the future.

Cheers ;)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments