3000miles away by air, 10000miles away by land.

By Red Pomelo - 1/31/2016 02:37:00 PM

The best part of being 3000 miles away is that you get the chance to see other people's place, travel to the other part of the world, learn how to be more independent, how to change your mind really quickly, to pack your stuff really simple so it could fit a hand luggage and eventually a backpack, to fall in love with history, buildings, things that you actually have no interest before and that include a person :), and obviously to choose the right shoes that will never hurt you after walking for 10hours.
Like seriously girls out there, I know and understand exactly how you feel when you want to want to keep your 'pride' with you (heels), but trust me, it's not that worth it especially at the 10th hours. Haha.
Don't be afraid if you got lost in a big city, don't be afraid to try new things, don't limit your perspective, learn things when you have the chance because not everybody are as lucky as you. Remember that :)




But,
The hardest part of being 3000 miles away from your loved ones is when you can no longer hold on to your tears and literally cried because you miss 'em too much.



Apart from him, I miss my families, my not so sane brothers, my car, my cats, washing all the cars as a part of my morning exercise routine, watching kpop with adik (youngest sister), baking with atai (second older sister), shopping with kidey (first older sister). 
I might get used to being away from my families, but not as not seeing them at all in a year :(
Well, I just have to endure it all after all. 
"Distance makes you appreciate what you have, what you had. It's the feeling of homesickness that makes you appreciate presence of your love ones more,"

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments