Packing - dUck

By Red Pomelo - 8/29/2015 10:33:00 PM



I'm starting to pack all my stuff already. I really want to bring my ducks along but i dont think they can fit in there unfortunately. Tak tahu barang apa yg patut dikurangkan sbb important things to bring along itself dah terbuak2 tak muat. Haih. Most of my clothes are 'jubah' so they kinda take a lot of space in there. I tried to roll them, but i think it cost bigger space to do that and i guess its better when it's fold. So I repack my stuff, do it all over again. BUT, still can't fit in all my stuff. Girls. Haha. And, I don't think my winter coat can fit in anywhere because it's too 'furry' hahaha. Gosh I'm worried. how can i bring all of these in one large luggage plus a hand luggage n a handbag ?

Last thing to do is to meet a doctor, dentist and what not. Packing is so not my thing. Urghh.

One thing I know is that, on the same day, there will be tons of other students who fly on the same day probably on the same plane as me. So going there alone, I think, it's kinda ok.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments