#Throwback Rabbit vs Onion

By Red Pomelo - 8/17/2015 11:39:00 PM

Maigad rindunya nak tulis cerpen. Baru je lepas recall rabbit vs onion (you can find yourself this stories at my post list on your right side). How I wish to start again my writing habits.

During my school days, I always find myself extra time, pen and paper to write something despite my pack schedule, nak menari, berlatih, rehearsel, siapkan portfolio and stuff, but sebelum tidur or during prep time, i mesti spend some time to write and berangan. Thats how i filled my stressful packed kinda days. Missing my high school days though :/

Recently, i found my cerpen collection that i kept in a file after so long. Mcm dah berlapuk sbb lama dia tersimpan kat dalam tu haha. As the 'cerpens' were made during my high school days, with high school kid kinda thinking, and the not so mature kinda writing, so i did found that my writings are some kind of embarassment that i can't explain in word. HAHAHA. It really is. Malunya. Apakah.

Can't imagine why would i write something like that. Haha. Semua pasal high school love and college love. I've passed my college days, so i was like, "my cerpen are soooooo not logic" hahahha. There's nothing like that in college ok. Manis, kuat berangan. Haha. Of course la, nama pun cerita kan. Reka2 ikut rasa. As i'm not the kind of person that like to be involved in love-hate relationship, so in my real life i never had a boyfriend and thats why cerpen are all like "possible but not possible". You get me? Mcm cerita korea la kan. It is something that you want or you had it in your mind, but at the end - jangan berangan la, there's nothing like that in real life. Hahahhahaha

So now, i mcm dah bole 'brain' sikit my writings, so i think mcm nk mula menulis balik.
You think ? :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments