My very first week in Bristol :)

By Red Pomelo - 9/10/2015 03:47:00 PM


Ok, to begin with, it was a tiring journey to get here. 18 hours flight (4h connection in Dubai) to London and then a 2 hours bus ride to get to Bristol. I fell asleep in the bus so i didn't realise how long the journey was haha. Arrive in London at 07:00 (London time), waiting for the bus about 2 hours, arrive in Bristol at 13:00, settling this and that, I'm only able to 'kiss' my bed around 17:00.
After maghrib I just collapse and wake up the next day on 03:00 - can't sleep anymore. Haha. Tired + jet-lag maybe. But force myself to continue sleeping and wake up on 5-6 am like that.

I have a great time so far. My accommodation is amazing and I surely love it much. I've met so many great people.  I love the weather, its cold and yeah but still the sun burns my skin quite 'effectively' haha. Suddenly there's a line on my forehead. Definitely need a sunscreen. 


so this is my flat, i'm staying at the highest floor, the 6th floor. The view is amazinggggg


The orientation session was great too. The campus is great but there are few parts that are under construction so I can't really tell how big this campus is. So far it's bigger than UiTM Merbok. HAHAHA. *just kidding kay

*starting to miss him already :(((





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments